Our local grocery store was giving out samples of this beautiful cocktail...
I did not even have to try to know I was making it that night!
Strawberry Lime Wine-A-Rita
- 1 bottle of Sweet Bliss Pink (or a fruity, sweet wine)
- 2 cups Sprite or 7up
- 2 limes sliced (I used one lime and onelemon)
- 1lb sliced strawberries
- 2 cups of Jose Ceurvo Margarita mix or 1 frozen margarita mix
1. Combine all ingredients into a pretty pitcher
2. Set in fridge for 30 minutes or more.
3. Serve cold or over ice... ahhh. enjoy!